Hermo Online Beauty Shop Malaysia

Asssalamualaikum and hye my friends ! so today I'm gonna to talk about Hermo Online Beauty Shop Malaysia . I guessed , you guys already know about this online beauty shop .  Just now , I was just interested to get a free gift from Hermo and it was a pouch or in another points , the pouch is really cute and it makes me gonna get that and yeah . But now that feelings was gone far away you guys know why ? erghhhh .... when I was filled my address you now rigt to get a free gift and definitely a gift must be free HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . so when I was triyng to filled my address I thought that free gift will be post to my house but I'm totally wrong because I have to pay the postage WHAT THE ???????????? Hermo said it was a GIFT but right now after I filled my address and I have to PAY or in another word I have to use my money to get a FREE gift . Here I wanna to tell that last month in Facebook I get a FREE product from cetaphil and you guys know that they post the products to my house without using my money for postage and I LOVE them ! so Hermo I love you guys too but please don't let your customer break their heart and of course my heart too ! maybe there's some of your's customer willing to pay the shipping but not me . I hope Hermo will not doing such like this the next time and I always shopping at there . See you guys at another blog , much love XOXO . 💝💝




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 4 Bundle in Alor Setar, Kedah

NOVELAH - APLIKASI YANG MENGUNTUNGKAN (DUIT)

Biodata Asyalliee a.k.a Syasya Solero