Talks About Snapchat

Hey guyyyysss ! After so long I'm not updating my blog so today I'm here to talk about snapchattttt !!!! Welcome to the snapchat world 🎊 .




As you guys know snapchat is an app that is very famous right now . Why ? For me it's really FUN and obv are really FUNNY . It's got a lot of filter that I love and def the most I love is the one that have a flower on our head yeah LOL





My snapchat always update everyday and I got a lot of new filters everyday . I think you guys had the same one as well . Snapchat also can record with the music , we can edit the filter using our emoji and more if you learn how to use it . Actually , I love to make a record and I don't know why hahahaha . My friends always give me the support to do more maybe they like to watch my snapchat so here is my snapchat



I do more love if I'm using my snapchat when I'm travelling 😘 . It's because you can share your journey and your day with your friends . As you guys know snapchat is more like wechat that we have to add first so we can see the others people snapchat . 
You guys can add me and see my snapchat during this school holiday . I will record whether I'm at the outside or at home . I will make sure it's gonna be the best and not too boring . I hope you guys enjoy every moment that I share in snapchat . Hope again we can meet at the other blog on the next day or next time or next date or whatever . Xoxo muaahhhhhh💝💝💝




P/s : actually I'm not very good in English btw I'm try my best 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 4 Bundle in Alor Setar, Kedah

NOVELAH - APLIKASI YANG MENGUNTUNGKAN (DUIT)

Biodata Asyalliee a.k.a Syasya Solero